Get out of the August heat and enjoy a phenomenal meal at a restaurant that our close-nit group enjoys a dinner in the air conditioning - Fazoli's.
Anyone who enjoys eating here will tell you that it is no secret that Fazoli’s famous Pizza Baked Spaghetti is a show stopper. America’s largest elevated QSR Italian chain is bringing back the fan-favorite and expanding its offerings with new versions of the classic Italian dish, manicotti.
Here's what we, as a group, recommend:
• Pizza-Baked Spaghetti – A fan-favorite making a limited-time return! Spaghetti topped with special sauce, smothered in mozzarella and provolone cheeses and baked with savory pepperoni.
• Pizza-Baked Manicotti – A Fazoli’s classic remixed – two hand-rolled manicotti topped with special sauce, then baked with pepperoni, mozzarella and provolone cheeses.
• Chicken Alfredo Manicotti – Two hand-rolled manicotti topped with Alfredo sauce, Parmesan-roasted broccoli and roasted chicken, and then baked with mozzarella and Parmesan-panko breadcrumbs.
• Shrimp Alfredo Manicotti – Delicious shrimp simmered in a black pepper Alfredo sauce with spinach, served on top of two hand-rolled manicotti, then baked with mozzarella and parmesan panko bread crumbs.
• Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake – Creamy chocolate cheesecake topped with a layer of decadent chocolate hazelnut spread and a chocolate hazelnut wafer.
When it comes to Italian food for a great night out, this is how you do it.
13201 N FM 620 N.
Austin, TX 78729